The Pro-Scale replaces the standard scale and sight glass on the Multi-Router. It digitally measures the vertical travel of the router. This provides for really precise positioning during various set-ups. The Pro-Scale measuring system is a precision electronic device for making linear measurements with speed and accuracy. The Pro-Scale consists of a scale, a Read-Head (also called ENCODER), a Digital Display, mounting bracket, micro-adjuster, and one micro-adjuster knob. Pro-Scale uses capacitive encoder technology, the same technology used in digital calipers. The digital display will show fractions, decimal metric, or decimal inches depending on the mode which you select. Because Pro-Scale is a solid-state electronic device there’s very little to wear out. The Read-Head and scale are designed to withstand shop dirt, dust, and other airborne contaminants, and the controls are sealed with a protective cover.
- Replaces “ruler” scale on the side of the Multi-Router
- Digital display will show fractions, decimal metric, or decimal inches
- Will measure the vertical travel of the router
- Micro-adjuster enables precise control
- Can withstand shop dirt and dust